Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting to tolerate Radiant

I have been working with Radiant for the past couple of days. It is definitely impressive. But I simply hated the fact that you need to work within the confines of the browser's textarea to fill in content. This is just plain lame. I am so used to Vim that typing within that small window is just plain irritating. You can of course copy paste stuff from and to vim but that is equally lame. Luckily there are a couple of ways you can work around this.

The first being the "Its all Text" extension. Its all text enables me to type anything that I type in a text area in vim. It is actually pretty cool.

The second being radiant-file-system-extension. It allows me to use the file system and version content with git. Happy hacking with radiant.

No comments: